Mesh Squishy Stress Relief Balls Tear-Resistant Non-toxic, birthday party favors , For Kids & Adults For Autism, ADHD, Bad Habits Set of 12 By Dazzling Toys
Stress Balls Mesh Squishy. Great for any occasion!
- Reviews (0)
- RELEASE YOUR STRESS: Hard day at work? yelling is not the solution. Take a deep breath and relax- all you need to do is to take your squishy ball out of your pocket. Release all of your tension at once- a must-have accessory for all those people that are dealing with stress and anxiety every single day. A perfect tool for people who’re dealing with ADHD and autism, or for those who want to give up on their bad habits, like smoking.
- DO IT THE SAFE WAY: We know- that ball will end up in your kid’s hands sooner or later. That’s why we have placed special emphasis on producing a safe, risk-free ball, using the best materials possible. Forget about chemical odors, or that disgusting, sticky feeling; now you are given the chance to squeeze your ball without having a single care in this world
- SUPER STRONG LONG LASTING- Dazzling Toys Mesh Stress Relief Balls Are Made With The Best Quality The Mesh Will Not Pop Open And It Will Not Ozz Out The LIquid That INside Like All The Other Brands OUt There
- SAFE, NON -TOXIC – These non-sticky squishable stress balls are non-toxic and odor free, making them safe for children; they won’t leave behind stains or greasy hands.
- WE GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION: We want our clients to be happy, so just in case you feel disappointed with your purchase, we guarantee to give your money back instantly, 30 days after your purchase. Providing our customers with the highest quality possible, is our main priority and our number-one goal.
Squish your stress, anxiety, and tension with these DNA-shaped squishy stress balls that offer colorful, squishable fun.
Are you looking for a fun, safe way to relieve your day-to-day stress or deal with anxiety? Then you need this colorful, squishable 12-pack of Mesh Stress Balls, a unique way to relief stress, anxiety, tension or even struggled with ADHD.
- Birthday Partys
- Grab bags
- Stocking Stuffers;
- promotional gift products
- AND MUCH MORE